Thanks to ACT Memphis for the synopsis of Paul Iesa Galloway.
Remziya Suleyman was the Director of Policy & Administration for the organization, American Center for Outreach (ACO). This organization is an Islamic centered group that lobbies the Tennessee General Assembly and acts as a spokes group for that community. Several members of the ACO Board of Directors live in Germantown, Shelby County, TN.
(The current chair for the ACO paid $4,360,000 to settle a False Claims case filed in Federal Court involving false claims filed with Medicare/Medicaid and TennCare. )
In the early fall of 2014, it was discovered that ACO has hired another employee. His name is Paul Shelby Galloway, AKA Iesa Galloway, and he holds the position of Executive Director. Galloway is replacing Suleyman as Suleyman has relocated to Washington, DC.
Paul Galloway has now been registered as a lobbyist to the Tennessee General Assembly representing ACO.
Paul Galloway is a 39 year old white male convert from Houston, TX and has been involved in a good many activities that deserve our attention:
- He was the Executive Director of the Islamic Society of Greater Houston (ISGH)
- He held the position for handling Public Relations for the organization MuslimMatters.org
- He maintained his own firm, Galloway Public Relations
- He was a consultant and speaker for The Texas Dawah Conference
- He was Program Manager with Interfaith Ministries for Greater Houston
- He was P.R. Director for Lone Star Intelligence, LLC in Houston
- He was on the Board of Directors of the Freedom and Justice Foundation
- He served with S.H.A.P.E. Community Center in Houston
- He founded and served as the Executive director of the CAIR-Houston office from 2002-2006.
- He is a graduate of the FBI-Houston Citizens’ Academy, Class of 2012.
The ISGH is part of the Islamic Society of North America and it’s title is held by the North American Islamic Trust,both Muslim Brotherhood organizations.
Lone Star Intelligence, LLC was founded and run by Mohamed Elibiary. The Freedom and Justice Foundation was also founded by Elibiary. Elibiary was the Obama appointee to the Department of HomeLand Security that left suddenly in SEP of 2014 under unusual circumstances. Elibiary has a long association with the Muslim Brotherhood. Elibiary served on the Board of Directors of CAIR-Dallas in 2003. “Elibiary is known for his almost daily advocacy for the Muslim Brotherhood on Twitter. He admits being intimately involved with the U.S. Muslim Brotherhood, which he describes as a ‘social network.'” Moreover, he has long maintained that the American government “needs to deepen our strategic engagement” with the Brotherhood. Then, in June 2014, Elibiary tweeted that the reestablishment of an Islamic caliphate was in fact “inevitable.”
MuslimMatters is the P.R. / Publications organization that was created by Yasir Qadhi, who is now the resident scholar at the Memphis Islamic Center. Qadhi has created much controversy over the years with his radical comments which include denying the Holocaust, calling Christians spirituality filthy, claiming astonishment that a country would honor man made laws, and other such comments.
The 2006 Texas Dawah Convention brought together Qadhi, Elibiary, Islamic Center of Tennessee Imam AbdulRahman ibn Esa Chao and Galloway.
S.H.A.P.E. is a Community Center supporting the black community in the third ward of Houston.
CAIR (Council on American Islamic Relations) was named as an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation trial – the largest terrorist financing case in U.S. history. CAIR has also been acknowledged as a front group for HAMAS, a designated terrorist organization.
The associations with Mohamed Elibiary, CAIR and Yasir Qadhi give strong indications that Paul Galloway is someone to watch as he fills this new position with ACO of Tennessee.
On or about 24 MAR 2015, Mr. Paul Galloway was asked by Senator Lee Harris to make a statement before the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding SB-0180. At the conclusion of his remarks, Sen Kerry Roberts asked him who he represented. Senator Roberts is to be commended for seeking more information, however;
Any time Paul Galloway speaks before any committee of the General Assembly, he should be asked the following questions:
- Mr. Galloway, were you the founding Executive Director of the Houston office of the Council of American Islamic Relations (CAIR)?
- Is it true that Ghassan Elashi, founder of CAIR’s Texas chapter, in 2009 received a65-year prison sentence for funneling over $12 million from the Islamic charity known as the Holy Land Foundation to the jihad terrorist group Hamas, which is responsible for murdering hundreds of Israeli civilians?
- Is it true that Mousa Abu Marzook, a former CAIR (originally IAP) official, was in 1995 designated by the U.S. government in 1995 as a “terrorist and Hamas leader.” Is he now a Hamas leader in Syria?
- Is it true that Randall Royer, CAIR’s former civil rights coordinator, in 2004 began serving a 20-year prison sentence for aiding al-Qaida and the Taliban against American troops in Afghanistan and recruiting for Lashkar e-Taiba, the jihadist group responsible for the 2008 Mumbai jihad massacres?
- Is it true that Bassem Khafagi, CAIR’s former community relations director, wasarrested for involvement with the Islamic Assembly of North America, which was linked to al-Qaida. After pleading guilty to visa and bank fraud charges, was Khafagi deported?
- Is it true that Rabih Haddad, a former CAIR fundraiser, was deported for his work with the Global Relief Foundation (which he co-founded), a terror-financing organization?
- Is it true that CAIR is an unindicted co-conspirator in a Hamas terror funding case–so named by the Justice Department during the HLF trial.
- Is it true that Mustafa Carroll, executive director of the Dallas-Fort Worth CAIR branch, told a crowd at a Muslim rally in Austin, Texas in 2013 “If we are practicing Muslims, we are above the law of the land”?
- Is it true that Nihad Awad, CAIR Executive Director, said, “I am in support of the Hamas movement“?
- Is it true that Omar Ahmad, Chairman and founder of the Council on American Islamic Relations, told a Muslim crowd, “Islam isn’t in America to be equal to any other faiths, but to become dominant. The Koran should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth“?
- Is it true that at the Islamic Association of Palestine’s third annual convention in Chicago in November 1999, Omar Ahmad gave a speech at a youth session praising suicide bombers who kill themselves for Islam by saying, “Fighting for freedom, fighting for Islam – that is not suicide. They kill themselves for Islam“?
Go to: http://www.actmemphis.org/galloway.php for a printable version of theses facts and present them to your State and local representatives.