Yet another way for local Islamists to infiltrate then indoctrinate is the new high school version of Muslim Student Associations. No longer does a muslim student have to wait to arrive on one of our college campuses or universities to perform Dawa, (the proselytizing of Islam) public high schools across the country are giving way to the junior version of this terrorist organization.
One such example of this is the Montgomery County MD MSA nicknamed the MOCO MSA. MD public schools such as Northwest, Richard Montgomery, Quince Orchard, Wootton, and Magruder high schools are all home to MSA’s
Seeing that this trend is occurring all over the country, its hard to imagine it wont be long until Murfreesboro City Schools or Rutherford County wont have this one knocking on their door. So who will pay for this organization? Who are the parents of these young muslim students? Seems the college versions are ” registered student organizations” which qualify for university funded student activity fee money. Will this eventually be made to apply to high school organizations too?
Middle Tennessee is home to some of the largest and most active Muslim Student Associations in the country. Reminder: Muslim Student Associations are the number 2 listed organization considered to be like-minded “friends” of the Muslim Brotherhood.
To see how radical Muslim Student Associations are, watch this clip from the MSA West conference. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy3MGIPLevM
Muslim Student associations are on the surface, all about community and empowering muslims. However, their leaders and associates are some of the most well-known terrorists in history.
Among the MSA’s numerous pro-terrorist actions:
- MSA members at UCLA raised money for Hamas and Hezbollah terrorists at their annual “Anti-Zionist Week.”
- Speaker Muammad Faheed told an MSA meeting at Queensborough Community College in New York, “The only relationship you should have with America is to topple it!”
- Nihad Awad the national executive director of CAIR addressed the Iowa Muslim Student Association Annual Conferences. Awad readily admits ”I am a supporter of the Hamas movement.”
- The University of Southern California MSA hosted Taliban ambassador Sayyid Hashimi to speak on campus six months before 9/11.
- Dr. Abdulrahman Hijazi on James Madison University’s MSA 2002 “Jihad” panel giving a speech on “The Islamic Peace Process and the Goals of Jihad.” He once praised a terrorist “martyr” whose “hope of having the mercy of Allah…by one of the greatest good deeds, which is jihad, was more attractive to him than by being happy with his wife at home.”
- University of Idaho MSA President Sami Omar Al-Hussayen was ordered deported for working for a radical Muslim charity with ties to terror. While on campus, he had sought access to a chemical lab containing nuclear material.
- Last October, the University of Pennsylvania MSA sponsored Rev Bill Baker the onetime chairman of the neo-Nazi Populist Party, a fact the local MSA president dubbed “irrelevant.”
- Anwar Al-Alwaki served as president of the Colorado State U MSA
Children are being exposed at younger and younger ages to the propaganda of Islamists. Its time to start exposing Muslim Student Associations for what they are.
Coming soon: a look at the Muslim Brotherhood in our local Universities